Latest update: October 20th, 2020
Information regarding the Cookies Policy
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files saved in users’ computers (usually in their browsers, i.e., Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Edge, etc.) so that each time users connect to our website, the latter recovers previously inserted information and provides users with services relevant to such saved information. A classic example of such information is users’ preferences on a website. Such preferences are determined depending on users’ choices in such websites (i.e., selecting specific “buttons,” searches, etc.).
General information on the types of cookies
There are two general categories of cookies:
- Technical Cookies: Technical cookies are essential for the proper functioning of a website and allow users to browse and use the website’s features. Without them, effective website performance cannot be achieved since users may not display webpages and/or use certain features effectively.
- Profiling cookies: Profiling cookies are used to create user profiles to provide content and advertisements that best suit the user and its browsing preferences.
Cookies, irrespective of whether they are classified as “technical cookies” or “profiling cookies,” may also be classified as:
- Session cookies, which are immediately deleted upon closing the browsing program;
- Permanent cookies, which remain in the browsing program for a certain period of time. Permanent cookies are used, for example, for the identification of the device connected to a website to facilitate user’s identification;
- Owned cookies, which are created and controlled directly by the webmaster;
- Third-party cookies, which are created and controlled by parties other than the webmaster.
Our website uses technical cookies of the following type:
- Owned cookies, session cookies, or permanent cookies, which are necessary for browsing our website and for purposes of internal security and management of systems.
As for third-party cookies, users shall provide or refuse to provide their consent directly to the holder of suck cookies to whom SEOCopywriting.agency merely refers: please note that users can deactivate the majority of third-party cookies used in the present Website through the browsing program the use or by directly visiting the website where such cookies have been placed and using the links in the table below. In any case, we shall point out that rejection of cookies may affect the website’s performance and functionality or prevent you from using all features thereto.
Types of cookies
- Strictly necessary cookies: Strictly necessary cookies allow users to browse and access secured areas of the Website. Strictly necessary cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Website and for assisting users to achieve the purpose of their visit (i.e., to be provided with information).
- Functionality cookies: Functionality cookies are used for the proper functioning of the website; they allow the website to “memorize” user options to provide improved and personalized features depending on users’ needs and interests. Functionality cookies also include cookies with information regarding safe browsing activities.
- Performance cookies: Performance cookies enable us to understand how visitors use the website by collecting aggregate, anonymous information. Through their use, SEOCopywriting.agency may realize whether users face any problems and whether any webpage needs to be improved. Also, we collect useful information used for the improvement of the performance of the Website.
- Targeting/advertising cookies: Targeting/advertising cookies are used to provide content that best suits the user and their interests. They may be used to provide targeted advertisements and/or offers to the user. Targeting/advertising cookies may also be used to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
How to control Cookies?
Most web browsing programs enable users to determine whether they wish to enable or to disable cookies. Instructions for enabling and/or disabling cookies in the most popular web browsing programs are provided in the following URLs:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
If you have questions or need to contact us about this Cookies Policy, please contact us.